Wacko Wednesday: 10 Weird Facebook GroupsPieter posted in "Groups & pages, Humor". 8 years ago
Starting today we have a new weekly feature here at reface.me: Wacko Wednesdays! Every Wednesday we’ll focus on the whacky side of Facebook, you know, the weirdos, the witty, and the plain wrong. Let’s kick this off with ten weird Facebook groups. Feel free to share your own discoveries in the comments!
- Because of Edward Cullen, human boys have lost their charm (145,614 members) and I Have Trouble Dealing With The Fact That Edward Cullen Is *Fictional* (23,337 members).
It must be damn hard to be a 16 year old boy this time in world history.
- Fart Names (35 members).
Because we need to name them in order to discuss them.
- I bet I can find 1,000,000 people who hate cancer (356,980 members at the time of writing).
That’s one brave bet, man! (Thanks to Lindsey at Urlesque for spotting this one).
- You run up the stairs because you think something is gunna grab you! (97,538 members).
Almost a hundred thousand child traumas. Now I’m sad.
- Dora the Explorer is soo an Illegal Immigrant… (272,347 members).
Yes, bring that cartoon character to justice once and for all!
- Is that an accent? Pardon me as I undress … (24,054 members).
Time to brush up your accent(s), then join this group for datebait.
- Disney Gave Me Unrealistic Expectations About Love (129,585 members).
Face it, girls: men don’t ride white horses nor do they have Colgate smiles.
- Bin Laden rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 member).
I wonder who’s that sole member?
- For those who have ever pushed a “pull” door (41,841 members).
No. NO NO! It’s hard to resist, but I’m NOT joining this!
- I have to sing the ABC’s to know which letter comes before the other (46,879 members).
Do you ever need to know which letter comes before the other?