Wacko Wednesday: Social Networks Defined Through PeeingPieter posted in "Humor". 5 years, 10 months ago
As you probably noticed, updates on Reface.me have been slow for a few days because we’ve been travelling. But now that we’re back, we’d like to pick up on a nearly two-weeks-old Tweet by Ray Kane (@memmikane) that compares social networks from a “peeing” perspective. Yes, a definition of social media based on micturating, wizzing, or whatever you call it. Isn’t that perfect wacko wednesday material?
The Tweet goes like this:
Twitter= I need to pee. Facebook= I peed! Foursquare= I’m peeing here. Quora= Why am I peeing? Youtube= Watch this pee! LinkedIn= I pee well
We couldn’t confirm that Ray came up with the strange idea to define the different social networks like this, but what we do know is that Mindjumpers, a social media agency located in Denmark, took it further and published an “infographic” ─we’d rather call it an illustration─ with the following additions:
- Slideshare = Why I am great at peeing
- Delicious = I collect me pee!
- Digg = I digg my pee
- StumbleUpon = Ups, Discover my pee
- Wikipedia = Together, we pee-dia!
Before we show you Mindjumpers’ “Social Media Definition by peeing”, we’d first like to add some of our own definitions:
- Yelp = I’ve peed here a bunch of times. Great restrooms!
- Flickr = Look at these artsy Canon 5D Mark II pictures of my pee
- MySpace = Hey, please check out my new song of me peeing!
- Last.fm = I recently listened to “Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?” by Frank Zappa
- Meetup = Let’s pee together!
- Windows Live Messenger or AIM = BRB. Gotta pee. LOL
- Tumblr = Meh, I don’t care about peeing
- YouP**n = Look where I’m peeing!