Wacko Wednesday: The Lying Down Game on Facebook goes worldwidePieter posted in "Groups & pages, Memes". 7 years, 8 months ago
- Get on the ground, face down.
- The palms of your hands flat against your side.
- The tips of your toes pointing at the ground.
- Just as if you were standing, but vertically challenged.
These are the simple instructions for the Lying Down Game, the latest craze to sweep Facebook. The game’s official Facebook group, created by Gary Clarkson and Christian Langdon from the UK, has already attracted 30,000 members worldwide, and over 6,000 photo uploads of people lying flat on roads, couches, balconies, cars, other people, etc.
If you decide to participate in the Lying Down Game, follow these two tips to make your submission more eye-catching:
- Find the most outrageous place you can do it.
- Get as many people as possible doing it at once.
- If possible, include some confused or annoyed bystanders.
- Don’t be naked (your photo will be removed).
The Lying Down Game on Sky News:
We’re already speculating about the next craze? The Sliding through a closing door without touching it game, perhaps?