50 New Facebook Profile Photo HacksPieter posted in "Hacks & tricks". 6 years, 3 months ago
Since you loved our first gallery of Facebook Profile Hacks so much, we thought we’d showcase some more Profile Picture and Photostream trickery. The 50 (!) profile screenshots below were submitted to us through comments or the contact form, others were uploaded to the Awesome Profile Hacks page on Facebook.
Excuse us if we prefer this over the cartoon characters meme that took Facebook by a storm in the past few weeks, but you have to admit these “Oudin-style” profile picture hacks looks far more amazing than all the Scooby Doos and G.I. Joes combined. And even though almost everybody is doing the close-up head shot ─if you ask us that effect hasn’t worn out yet─ there are some original experiments in our gallery of hacks too:
- A guy in a tug of war with five women.
- Somebody with a very long, Dhalsim-like arm, but also Ryu doing his trademark “Haduken!”.
- One who incorporated a YouTube video in the profile makeover, and others who used multiple photo album previews. Next level!
- Live action with a boomshakalicious slam dunk, somebody actually climbing his Facebook Wall and a guy throwing someone a punch in the face.
- Someone eating a supersize cake.
- Brand managers, freelancers and business owners promoting their products and services.
- A lying Pinocchio.
- Super Mario Bros Level 1-1 and Pacman!
- A duo! We hadn’t seen that yet.
- A modded version of “The Creation of Adam” by Michaelangelo.
For the record, Profile Pictures have to be 180 by 540 (max) pixels, and the Photostream thumbnails should be 97 x 68. Now here we go… Enjoy!