Wish your Facebook friends a Merry Christmas with the Santa Tag PicturePieter posted in "Memes, Photos & tags". 5 years, 3 months ago
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all our readers! As a little Christmas treat, here’s our “Tag a Santa” picture, in which you can tag all the friends (as Santas or elves) you want to wish a ” Merry Christmas!“.
How to use this Tag a Santa / Greeting card picture on Facebook:
- Right-click on the image above and and save it to your computer.
- Go to your Facebook profile and in the What’s on your mind box, click the Photo icon to upload and attach the picture you just saved to your drive.
- Once you’ve shared it, you click the pic which is now at the top of your profile feed.
- While viewing the tag picture in full, click the “Tag This Photo” link in the bottom right.
- Click on a random Santa/elf and associate him/her with the Facebook friends you want to wish a Merry Christmas.
- Click the blue “Done Tagging” button at the top and you’re all done. Now go enjoy your Christmas meal!