Tag your friends as video game controllersPieter posted in "Memes, Photos & tags". 7 years, 3 months ago
Hardcore gamers will confirm: video game controllers can become as natural as an extra body part. This tag picture lets you and your Facebook friends choose a preferred weapon of choice for shoot ’em ups, sports, strategy games, etc. From retro video game controllers to contemporary gamepads and handhelds, we have 20 pieces to tag including the NES, Gameboy, Sega Megadrive, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Gamecube, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, Wii, Sega Dreamcast, Xbox and the Xbox 360.
Choose your weapon and let your inner geek fess up: what’s your all-time favourite video game controller? (Mine? Old school 8-bit NES of course! It’s all you need for the Konami code).
Instructions for “Tag your friends” pics:
- Right-click the image above and save it to your computer.
- Go to your Facebook profile and click the text field area under “What’s on your mind”.
- Click “Photos”.
- Click “Upload a photo”.
- Click “Share”. It will then be uploaded to an album called “Wall Photos”.
- Click the picture and then choose “Tag This Photo”.
- Tag yourself and your friends (or let them tag theirselves) for each controller.