Become a reface.me blogger!Pieter posted in "News". 7 years, 6 months ago
Here we go! Eight months after launching the site, we’re looking for a second reface.me blogger.
Are you the man/woman for the job? Check out our requirements:
- You don’t just love Facebook, you know it inside out and keep close track of its developments. Right now, you can already think of dozens of tips, cool applications and stories that would excite fellow refacers.
- Your English is better than mine.
- You’re familiar with WordPress and know how to write and edit a post, add pictures, tags, etc.
- You own picture editing software and know how to crop, resize and optimize images for the web.
- You’re able to post articles of 50 to 300 words each, at least five times a week. Don’t worry, WordPress allows you to schedule posts so you can write a bunch in advance.
Does this description fit you? Then please send us a message with your name, age, location and some (links to) examples of your writing. If you don’t have the latter, you could write a sample blog post of 300 words for reface.me to give us an idea.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a monetary compensation for your efforts, but we can give you the experience of being part of a growing blog –just last week we were featured on Mashable.com. By reporting on a fun subject such as Facebook, hands down the hottest website of the decade, you’ll be able to demonstrate your writing and research skills to tens of thousands over 150.000 readers every month. Believe me, it’s a thrill!
UPDATE (2011): We’re currently looking for someone who knows the latest Facebook games inside and out, but don’t hesitate to apply even if casual gaming is not your thing.