Tag your Facebook friends as geek band heroesPieter posted in "Memes, Photos & tags". 3 years, 5 months ago
Face it. You’re not born with Jimi Hendrix‘s fingers, Charlie Watts‘s sense of rhythm, or Sting‘s voice. But there’s at least one, maybe slightly odd instrument you can totally rock out on, right? So it’s about time you form your own geek rock band with up to eleven of your Facebook friends, and pick an instrument for yourself and each band member (or let them choose themselves):
The options are: tuba hero, cowbell hero, bagpipe hero, triangle hero, saxophone hero, ukelele hero, accordion hero, kazoo hero, sitar hero, piano hero, banjo hero and glockenspiel hero.
By the way, if you like the Guitar Hero-inspired designs in this Facebook tag picture and would like them printed on a t-shirt or hoodie, you can!
Here’s how to use this kind of Tag your Friends pictures on Facebook:
- Right-click on the tag your friends picture above and save the file to your computer.
- Go to your Facebook profile and in the What’s on your mind box, click the Photo icon to upload and attach the picture you just saved to your drive.
- Once you’ve shared it, you click the picture which is now at the top of your profile news feed.
- While viewing the tag picture in full, click the Tag This Photo link in the bottom right.
- Click the geek band hero instruments one-by-one and associate them with Facebook friends who (should) play them. Don’t forget to tag yourself!
- Click the blue Done Tagging button at the top and you’re all done!