Tag your friends with OscarsPieter posted in "Photos & tags". 3 years, 1 month ago
Now that the official golden Oscar statuettes have been handed out in Hollywood, here’s your chance to award your Facebook friends with accolades in ten slightly similar categories. By tagging them in the Facebook tag picture below, you can recognize the excellence of your friends as:
Best Actor (the Jeff Bridges, Sean Penn or Daniel Day-Lewis among your friends)
Best Actress (the Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep or Kate Winslet you personally know)
Best Facebook Profile Picture (your most photogenic Facebook friend, or the one with that really funny profile picture)
Best Status Updates on Facebook (the one that surprises you from time to time with witty status updates)
Best Musical Taste (usually the dj, or the living musical encyclopedia among your friends)
Best Drama King/Queen (the one that believes his/her life is a failed romantic B-movie)
Best Comedy (award for the funniest of the gang)
Best Makeup (the one that rolls out of bed looking like Shrek but ends up like one of the glamourous cast of Nine)
Best Costumes (Oscar for the most fashionable, or overdressed friend)
Best Foreign Language (the one with the sexiest accent, or the one who knows to say ”Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me” in 51 languages)
Once your friends have been tagged with the proper awards, they’ll have to come up with their most original Oscar acceptance speech in the comments.
How to do this “Tag your friends” Academy Awards thing?
- Right-click the “And the award goes to…” image above and save it to your computer.
- Go to your personal Facebook profile and click the text field area under “What’s on your mind”.
- Click the “Photos” icon (usually the first to the left).
- Then choose “Upload a photo from your drive”, find and double-click the image you just saved to your computer.
- Click “Share”. It will then be uploaded to a photo album called “Wall Photos”.
- Click on the picture and then choose “Tag This Photo” from the options at the bottom right.
- Tag your Facebook friends (and maybe even yourself) with the Oscar statuettes of your choice (up to 10).
- Wait for your tagged friends to post their acceptance speeches.