Famous people and their “25 Random Things”Pieter posted in "Memes, Notes". 8 years ago
Oh, the infamous “25 Random Things About Me” note on Facebook. Almost everybody and their hamster have posted such a list by now. Even celebrities. We’ve found five random things lists, from The Office star Rainn Wilson, first lady Michelle Obama, TV personality Ellen DeGeneres, ex-Destiny Child Kelly Rowland and High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens. Let’s see if a celebrity’s list is really more exciting than ours.
Rainn Wilson’s “25 Things About Me”
- I would make a beautiful woman.
- My wife is way funnier than I am.
- I once thought it would be a good idea to be a pipe smoker like Sherlock Holmes or The Hef. I was 19.
- I am “just not that into” seeing that new dating movie.
- I know why the caged bird sings. To make female birds think he’s sensitive.
- I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky. This causes a lot of injuries for me.
- I’ve got 99 problems and a fish ain’t one of them.
- Fact: My mother wanted to name me Thucydides.
- Maize: My people call it corn.
- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? One, with my incredibly acidic saliva.
- I believe in universal health care for every planet except Earth.
- Unlike most, I feel John Oates is overrated.
- I am 6-foot-1 and 5/6 inches.
- I frigging hate negative people. They suck.
- I once took a girl on a date and refused to pay for her movie ticket because, as a feminist, I was ideologically opposed to the idea. Never saw her again. I was 19.
- If I see a fire extinguisher, I have to play with it.
- When I was a child, I stepped on my pet gerbil, Frederick. My dad gave him a funeral flush.
- I think Mary Todd Lincoln was a stone-cold fox.
- I always thought the lyrics to “Jet Airliner” by the Steve Miller Band went “Big ol’ Chad and the lineup.”
- I once put my left foot in while doing the hokeypokey and was unable to take it out for three days.
- I’m an expert juggler, chess player and Call of Duty sniper.
- I dance like a girl when Madonna’s “Into the Groove” comes on.
- Fact: My two favorite shows are Lost and Sesame Street.
- My stunt double on The Office is a marionette.
- I wish there was a Home Surgery Network.
25 interesting facts about Michelle Obama.
- She was born January 17, 1964, meaning she will turn 45 three days before she becomes the First Lady of the United States.
- Her father worked the swing shift in the boiler room at Chicago’s water purification plant; her mother was a stay-at-home mom until her two children were grown.
- Within the family, her nickname is “Miche” (pronounced “Meesh”).
- Her husband calls her “My Rock”.
- She grew up with her older brother, Craig, and parents in a one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment; she and Craig shared the living room, which had been separated by dividers.
- As a child, she loved her Easy-Bake Oven.
- Even though they were only allowed one hour of television per night, she committed each episode of The Brady Bunch to memory.
- As a young girl, she practiced playing the piano so much that she had to be told to stop.
- She and her brother both skipped second grade.
- Although a great athlete, she shied away from competitive sports because, her big brother says, she hated to lose.
- She has always been outspoken; in addition to some of the memorable things she said on the campaign trail, she told her teachers when she got to Princeton that they weren’t teaching French correctly.
- She was a young lawyer and assigned to be Barack’s mentor when her future husband came to her Chicago firm for a summer job.
- Her first impression of Barack wasn’t great; she’d seen his photo in the law firm directory and thought he had a big nose.
- She declined Barack’s initial attempts to ask her out, saying it would be inappropriate.
- Before seriously agreeing to date Barack, she asked her brother to take on her suitor on the basketball court (her father and brother had always said you could tell a lot about someone’s character on the court).
- Her father died of complications from Multiple Sclerosis when she was in her 20s.
- Barack proposed at a fancy Chicago restaurant; the ring came on a tray with the dessert.
- At their wedding, they danced their first dance to “Unforgettable”.
- Santita Jackson, Jesse Jackson’s daughter, sang at the wedding.
- She works out “like a gladiator,” according to friends.
- She hates panty hose – too “painful.”
- At the Democratic National Convention in 2004, moments before her husband was about to go on stage to give his speech she decided to break the tension: “Just don’t screw it up, buddy!” she memorably said.
- She unwinds by watching reruns of The Dick Van Dyke Show.
- For breakfast, she likes fruit, eggs and bacon. “We’re bacon people” she said on The View.
- About her husband, she once said, “Barack didn’t pledge riches, only that life would be interesting. On that promise he’s delivered.”
Source: Betty Confidential
Ellen DeGeneres’s partial “25 Things”
- Randomly I’m a cover girl.
- I like soup.
- I live with a one-legged pigeon.
- I have a short-term memory.
- I like to dance.
Source: this video.
25 random things you didn’t know about Kelly Rowland
- Her favorite Whitney Houston song is “I’m your baby tonight”.
- Her favorite Starbucks is a Chai Tea Latte with Soy.
- Her first appartment was in Houston.
- Her first job was a baby-sitter.
- Her first concert was one of Janet Jackson.
- When she fell of her bicycle some sort of rock hit her eye and when she woke up she was still on the side of the street with a black eye.µ
- This year’s most enjoyed holiday was Thanksgiving.
- Her aunt calls her “Kellwell”.
- She has no regrets over anything she ever said or should’ve said. She pretty much says what she wants to say.
- Her favorite Disney character is Bambi.
- She prefers a shower over a bath.
- She can swim.
- She stole a brush once.
- It’s been a while since she last cried.
- The last thing that made her laugh was a phone conversation with a friend of hers.
- She can make a great banana pudding.
- She keeps storage boxes under her bed.
- Family Guy is her favorite TV programme.
- Buying shoes is a bad habit of hers.
- She can drive pretty well.
- The saxophone is her favorite musical instrument. It’s so sexy and hot to see a chick play it.
- Her favorite book is her Bible.
- If she wasn’t a musician, she would probably be a teacher.
- She prefers heels over flats.
- She has broken three of her toes while coming off the stage barefoot for a quick change.
Source: the video at Swide.com.
Paritial “25 Things” list of Vanessa Hudgens.
- My biggest splurge was a purse from Louis Vuitton. Ashley Tisdale and I each got one in different colors when we were on tour in Mexico. We call it our friendship purse. I don’t want to say how much it cost. I don’t like revisiting that place.
- I’m an online shopaholic: ShopPlanetBlue.com, Shopbop.com, IntermixOnline.com. I love that you can see everything, rather than fishing through the racks. And the surprise of getting it in the mail is like a present to yourself.
- My secret to flat abs is pilates.
- I like sitting in the front row of cycling class. I feel like everybody behind me is looking forward, and that pushes me to do my best. I look at myself in the mirror and get this really ferocious, angry look on my face like I’m about to kill someone. It’s crazy.
- Sometimes I feel prettier without makeup. You take it off and you’re like, “Oh, there I am!”
- Red lips make me feel sexy. Put on red lipstick and it brings out the vixen in you.
- I like looking for funny video clips on YouTube. ‘Charlie bit my finger—again!‘ makes me die every time. And ‘sneezing panda‘ is the most hysterical thing ever.
- I love snakes. I think they’re sexy. Not in the wild, of course, but pet snakes.
- I’m a passionate person. If someone makes me mad, they’ll know it. It’s so much better confronting someone than pouting about it. I don’t hold grudges, but I definitely don’t settle until I know it’s done and over with.