Internet vicesPieter posted in "Humor". 7 years, 5 months ago
The eight vices of the Internet and what to compare them with in the real world, according to Patrick Moberg:
- Tumblr is a bottle of wine.
- Twitter is crack cocaine.
- YouTube is shots of tequila.
- Vimeo is a tab of good acid.
- MySpace is huffing spray paint.
- Digg is bong hits of weed.
- Gmail is caffeine pills.
- And Facebook is a vodka cranberry:
Social lubricant used to enhance still developing social etiquette. You’re aware of your uninhibited actions, but comforted by the built in safety net of excuses.
» Go to the full version of Internet Vices.