Create Your Own Harry Potter Undesirable Number One PosterPieter posted in "Profile pictures". 6 years, 4 months ago
You’ve used a few of our Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Facebook Status Updates ─which we have, by the way, updated and doubled in amount since then─ but after seeing the movie five times (twice in an IMAX theatre), you may want to take your Harry Potterism a step further. What about having a Facebook profile picture of yourself as the “undesirable number one”?
Warner Brothers’ official Undesirable N° 1 Poster generator takes your photo (instead of Harry Potter’s) and puts it on the wanted poster as distributed in abundance by the Ministry of Magic. Underneath your photo, it will state your name followed by a call to “Contact the Ministry of Magic immediately if you have any information concerning his whereabouts. Failing to report will result in imprisonment.” The reward? 10,000 galleons on your head!
How to create your own Undesirable Number One poster as seen in in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1:
- Get started here and click the “Create your own” button.
- Upload an image (max. 500kb) from your computer, take one with your webcam or use a Facebook photo from any of your albums (this option requires you to log into Facebook).
- Click the hand pointing to the right to continue.
- Now adjust your image so it fits the square box by changing its scale, rotating it and increasing or decreasing the contrast. Click the hand again.
- Enter the name of the undesirable person (if you have connected the application with Facebook, your name will be pre-filled).
- Select your gender and click the hand again.
- You’ve finished creating your wanted poster! Now there are plenty of options: you can download the poster, print it, download it as an icon (AIM, Windows Live Messenger, Windows or Mac), use it as a wallpaper or post it to Facebook so you can set it as your profile picture.
You can complete your profile layout by adding this Undesirable N° 1 banner to your photostream:
Tag yourself in the “LE” part first and end with the “U”.
After we made ourselves one, we made some extra posters by throwing some totally arbitrary celebrities at the generator…