10 reasons to never quit FacebookPieter posted in "Humor". 2 years, 11 months ago
- You’re not going to go back to waiting an hour to send an email to 30 people with 40 photos attached.
- How will you remember anybody’s birthday?
- How will you stalk your college boyfriend’s new fiance?
- Without the social network, what are you going to do when you don’t have a friend’s email address or phone number? Messaging blows. But at least you know you can reach anybody who has an account.
- Forget Facebook. 80 million of you are addicted to Zygna’s FarmVille.
- It takes 2 seconds to “join” a new site through Facebook Connect. It can take a good 10 minutes doing it the old way.
- How will you hear about parties? How will you remember where and when those parties are? Evite?
- You don’t care about Mark Zuckerberg’s sometimes sketchy past.
- Sure, Facebook has privacy issues, but you don’t care about privacy anymore. Remember when you wouldn’t use your real name on the Internet?
- You’ve never quit before. Remember News Feed? Beacon? You didn’t quit then and won’t now, either. Not even if you want to.
Why would you never give up Facebook? Or are you considering?
Like Reface.me on Facebook