+40 free Facebook gifts you should send within 48 hours!Pieter posted in "Hacks & tricks". 6 years, 9 months ago
It’s the end of an era, as in the next 48 hours the infamous Facebook gifts will cease to be a commodity. Earlier, Facebook announced that it will shut down the gifts feature so the company could spend its valuable development resources on more important sections of the social network. Even the most popular website in the universe has to do some cutbacks, go figure!
The official deadline for sending gifts is set to the day after tomorrow, August 1st 2010, but Facebook promises that all received gifts will forever remain visible on user profiles as some sort of collector’s items. So if you want a piece of Facebook history, now would be the time to send yourself some free gifts.
Allow us to make some final suggestions for more than 40 free Facebook gifts we didn’t mention before:
- A Diet Coke or regular Coca-Cola can.
- Carlsberg gifts, including a vuvuzela, a beer crate, and a Carlsberg bottle.
- That’s not cool cyberbullying gifts (You turn instant messaging into constant messaging, I’m so glad my phone number has gone viral, and Remind me to teach you about a little thing we call “privacy”).
- Visa Signature gifts (eg. a “do not disturb” door sign).
- Febreze‘s “Thanks mom” purse.
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream gift.
- Valentine’s Day pink martini gift.
- Four Glee gifts: a Glee slushie, the “loser” hand sign, a Glee star and trophy.
- A Betty Crocker cupcake.
- A piece of Toblerone chocolate.
- A free bag of Skittles candy.
- The Closer box of chocolates.
- A Snickers bar.
- A free cup of McDonald’s coffee.
- A Bud Light Lime crown cap (including a bonus Facebook credit).
- A glass of beer, a soccer ball, a pug and vuvuzela from Vodafone.
- A few cute puppies from Andrex Puppy.
- A lip balm from Labello.
- Red lipstick kissing lips.
- A skating teddy bear from Tide.
- A cute teddy bear offered by L’Ourson Cajoline.
- The Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 mascot.
- Your superman, Be mine and Love you gifts offered by New Yorker Fashion.
- A Survivor totem pole.
- A purse by Tommy Hilfiger.
- Ultima de Affinity dog and cat.
- A bottle of Vitamin Water.