The World Is Obsessed With Facebook (VIDEO)Pieter posted in "Video". 6 years, 2 months ago
Alex Trimpe, student at the Columbus College of Art & Design, made a video version of the Obsessed with Facebook infographic we posted last month. Check out this interesting motion graphics piece made for class using Adobe After Effects, and enjoy the fantastic song choice:
Some Facebook facts mentioned in “The World Is Obsessed With Facebook“:
- As of 2011, there are 500,000,000 active users.
- That’s 1 in every 13 people on Earth.
- 48% of 18-34 year olds check the site right when they wake up.
- The 35+ demographic now represents more than 30% of the entire userbase.
- There are 206.2 million Internet users in the U.S. That means 71.2% of the U.S. web audience is on Facebook.
- 57% of people talk more online than they do in real life.
- 48% of young Americans said they find out about news through the FB news feed.
- A record-breaking 750 million photos were uploaded to the social network site over New Year’s weekend.
» Visit Alex Trimpe’s portfolio.