Facebook Poke Becomes Snapchat-Like iPhone AppPieter posted in "Applications". 4 years, 4 months ago
There’s not enough Poking on Facebook these days. The feature that’s always been part of the social network since its early days, has lately lost its prominent front page estate. Seriously, can you even find the Poke button anymore?* But today, Facebook is bringing the love back with the Facebook Poke app which lets you “poke your friends to share fun moments or just say hello”.
- Poke a friend with a message, photo or video
- Choose how long they can see it
- Press and hold to see pokes from friends
- Say where you are when you poke
- See when your friends take screenshots
So, Facebook reinvented the poke feature… Snapchat-style.
» Get Facebook Poke from the App store for free here.
*Go to a friend’s Timeline and click the cog symbol below right of his or her cover photo. There the good old poke it is!